www.Batour.ca (the "Site") is owned and operated by Batour Organic Dried Fruit.
- The personal data we will collect; Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected; The rights of Site users;
By using our Site, users agree that they consent to the following:
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address;
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links;
- Content viewed;
- Name and Gender;
- Contact information, including email address and telephone numbers.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information is relevant to the activities of our company;
- Device information;
- Order Information;
- Customer Support Information;
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic Way.
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Payment information;
- Auto-fill data;
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- We collect this data from you when you access our Site using coolies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels;
How We Use Personal Data
- Internal record keeping and accountancy;
- We may use the information to improve our services and activities;
- We may periodically send promotional emails and newsletters about events and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email, text message or address that you have provided;
- To provide customer support;
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Communication with our customers;
- Provide the best services to help or resolve any inconvenience.
Who We Share Personal Data With
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties except in the following cases:
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights;
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company if we seek to sell the company;
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored for as long as we need and provide support for our customers. You will be notified if your data is kept in a longer period. You can choose to delete all of your data at any time.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times, and therefore we cannot guarantee user data security beyond what is reasonably practical.
The minimum age to use our website is 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, the personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data, their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data, and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact us (Links at the bottom of this page.)
A cookie is a small file stored on a user's hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, which may decrease the quality of your user experience. We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits
Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example, data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc.
Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalize the information you see on our Site for you;
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this refund policy, we encourage you to contact us using the details below:https://www.batour.caHello@batour.ca+1(236)-994-8300237-2915 Kaslo St, Vancouver, BC, V5M 4S6, Canada